Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lighting the Path...

A passage that I read on The Whisper of God spoke directly to my needs today:

"God lights the path we walk. Sometimes we can see far ahead but other times we have only enough light to see where we are at the moment. These are the times that we need to take our next step completely with our faith in Him knowing that, although we might stumble, He will not let us fall.”

I needed to be reminded of that promise. Right now I'm in God's waiting room on a matter that is personally significant and important. In fact, I thought He was providing a resolution for this matter earlier this week.

I learned yesterday that He answered my prayer by closing the door I anticipated He might be opening. (Prov. 3:5-6) I praise Him for closing the door as I only want to be where He wants me to be. (Jer. 29:11)

I feel His presence and KNOW He is with me. This thought for the day was a reminder to walk by faith and not by sight. (2 Cor. 5:7)

May these thoughts be encouraging to those who read it.

1 comment: