Sunday, February 20, 2011

Learning from Master Photographers

As I continue to hone my photography skills, I look to the work of other talented photographers who have mastered the art. This Post and Courier article showcases the work of a friend of mine. How cool is that? (There are a series of nine photos if you click through to the article.)
Charleston photographer Andrea Williams earned an Honorable Mention in National Wildlife magazine’s annual photo contest for 2010, which drew nearly 50,000 entries.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I think photography is such a fun hobby. I can't wait to see your photos! I love that photo on your blog. How do I see th others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maddie. My photos are nothing compared to Andrea's. :-)

    You should be able to click on the word article. It is hyperlinked in two places. (Let me know if you can't see the hyperlinks. Different browsers may show things a bit differently.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know we always enjoy your pictures...
    glad some of them come from beautiful Sanibel.

    Smiles,
    Mother and Daddy

    ReplyDelete