Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Three: No Dairy

You may have heard that I've been a vegetarian since the beginning of summer. I have put a lot of thought behind my decision to do this, but the bottom line is that I want to lose weight. And so far it has been working.

It has taken discipline. But it has been fun. A new adventure, so to speak. And goodness knows, I like adventures.

But I hit a plateau and stopped losing. So, using Bill Clinton's recent news (I can't believe I shared that!) as inspiration, I've decided to take it one day at a time and try to leave off dairy.

Today is day three with no dairy and I really haven't missed anything. I've had to be a bit more creative. But the meals I've had the past few days - especially what I created tonight - have been wonderful.

I'm not sure how long this will last. Because frankly, I like cheese. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment