Sunday, October 10, 2010

Seriously?!

Lee and I explored historic downtown Charleston on our bikes this weekend. We had a delightful time taking in the various sights and sounds as we meandered down the streets.

Crossing into one particular neighborhood, I saw a makeshift sign tacked to a telephone pole. The contents of the sign gave me such pause that I had to take a photo.

Seriously?! You have possession of a twin cat - one that looks identical to the missing one - and you are still willing to pay a $1,000 reward?! As I write this hours later, I'm still in awe that someone would pay that much for a missing cat.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd pay it to have my feline companion back. If I had it that is...
    Our furry roommates are family and as much as I've loved all my kitties, I'd pay as much as I could afford to have my buddy safely home. Call me a sappy dork if you must!
    Wouldn't you have done it for Angus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they started so high? Why not $100.00? Seems like a pretty good reward to me.

    ReplyDelete