Sunday, October 3, 2010

The first weekend in October

With summer officially over, the weather has started to change right on queue. Since we didn't have any dive plans, we decided to enjoy the beautiful Sunday afternoon with a bike ride.

While it doesn't compare to scuba diving, I must say it was an incredibly enjoyable experience; especially since the humidity that permeated the air has disappeared. It is a tig cooler outside and a gentle breeze seems to continuously blow.

Our journey found us exploring the paths and trails of Palmetto Islands County Park in Mount Pleasant on our bikes. For a mere $1 per person, you can't beat the fun-factor return on investment.

In fact, the last time we visited this park was with Angus. Vibrant memories of him jumped out to me as we passed familiar places, such as the field we romped in or the bench we paused at for a photo. Fond memories that I will always hold close and cherish.

Check out a few photos from our first biking adventure.







I was on my back looking up through the jungle gym to get an artistic shot. What do you think?











Me and my shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment