Monday, October 4, 2010

Note to self

I rushed home from work trying to beat the sunset and get in a bike ride. Emphasis on the rush part, because as usual it was after 7 p.m. and the sun was rapidly going down.


You see, I have this new goal to try and ride 20-30 minutes as many days a week as possible. Funny me, but I desperately want to lose the pounds. And it is kinda hard to get the exercise one needs when all you do is sit behind a desk and go to meetings. Does taking the stairs at work count? I seem to do that a lot. :-)

So tonight, as I raced against the sun's quick descent, I started thinking that I might find it helpful if I had a bike light. Did you know that when you're cruising through your neighborhood as the light disappears, you can unintentionally wind up on streets you didn't plan on visiting? Not really the experience I was going for; but hey, I'm into adventures. I'm just thinking that I might want to play it a bit safer next time.

Now I just wonder if I'll have time to buy the light before tomorrow night... Sigh! There never seems to be enough hours in the day.

Note to self: Purchase a bike light asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment